Take your language skills to the next level and learn to communicate like a native Spanish speaker!
Practice Makes Perfect: Intermediate Spanish Grammar, Second Edition helps you take your grammar skills to a higher level and gives you the confidence to speak and write in your new language. This book leads you through Spanish grammar using concise, easy-to-understand language, keeping you focused on achieving your goal of total fluency. Building on the skills you have already learned, the book reinforces your understanding and usage of grammar topics such tenses and moods.
You'll learn how to communicate in Spanish using idiomatic expressions with the appropriate structures--verbs, prepositions, nouns, pronouns, and adjectives--in a variety of contexts. Focusing on the practical aspects of communicating in Spanish, each grammar point is clearly explained with the help of realistic examples. Comparisons with English grammar make understanding the new information easier. Exercises in a variety of formats provide you with ample opportunity for practice.
Practice Makes Perfect: Intermediate Spanish Grammar, Second Edition features:
* Answers to specific questions that intermediate language learners have
* Example sentences illustrating and clarifying each grammar point
* Engaging and extensive exercises for practice
* Reading passages based on a theme or cultural item to improve your reading comprehension and vocabulary development
* Access to audio recordings of the answers to most exercises, streamed through the unique McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
* An answer key for reference and quick feedback, and more